Autoride bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PWMac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No stabilitrak or abs code. Just service suspension system. But I did have a bad wheel speed sensor that did that one time. Double check your abs plug on that wheel and make sure it's plugged in

Thanks for the tip. I checked the plug for the wheel speed sensor and it was a little loose. After plugging it all the way in I'm not getting any error codes anymore.

Hiroc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New to the site and just picked up an 07 Suburban LTZ 1500 2wd. 6.5" suspension and 3" body on 37x13.5/24 Fuel MT. Resistors are suppose to be in and I am seeing the front 3-wire plugs just hanging. Any conclusion on what to do on the 07 to eliminate the Suspension DIC?

Hiroc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just checked and the resistors are on all 4 corners for the shock bypass. The ride height is removed on all 4 corners with nothing but the 3 way plugs. I disconnected the battery and then removed the ALC fuses (54 and then 2 also). Repeated and still have the Suspension Warning on the DIC. I guess I will run with that for while. I don't have any plans on the $400 module right now. Did anyone come up with answers to resistors on the ride height and if so what wires of the 3 there?

Hiroc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That may be a possibility, but Murderavalanche is having basically the same issue.

JFry

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
FYI, anyone fighting with bypassing the sensors. I bought my sensors off of amazon, used green sensors. It didn't work for some reason, I measured the resistance with it open and they were 3.9 but plugged in had no voltage drop across.
I ordered the gold color resistors and used those today and got rid of my codes.
Mine is a 08 Denali, resistors on all 4 shock connectors and the fuses and potentiometers are still hooked up. Though the rear pots I just zip tied on the same plane as the connector. I didn't have to unhook battery or anything else.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI, anyone fighting with bypassing the sensors. I bought my sensors off of amazon, used green sensors. It didn't work for some reason, I measured the resistance with it open and they were 3.9 but plugged in had no voltage drop across.
I ordered the gold color resistors and used those today and got rid of my codes.
Mine is a 08 Denali, resistors on all 4 shock connectors and the fuses and potentiometers are still hooked up. Though the rear pots I just zip tied on the same plane as the connector. I didn't have to unhook battery or anything else.
Gold ones didn't work for me. They all measured 4.4-4.6 ohms. Still have my service suspension and stabilitrak warning but no lights. Got a VCX PRO and have Tech2Win running now. I'll get it figured out eventually...