Auto Temperature Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamoody

Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon. When I turn on auto temperature control the A/C light comes on. It's 35F outside, is the A/C compressor really engaged? If I manually turn off the A/C am I still in auto control mode?

greenhornet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Yukon. When I turn on auto temperature control the A/C light comes on. It's 35F outside, is the A/C compressor really engaged? If I manually turn off the A/C am I still in auto control mode?
No the compressor is not engaged but is ready to work when needed to help defrost windshield and control cabin temp. The whole reason for automatic climate control.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 13 does it also, if it bothers you just turn it off. Like above post, designed that way.

Denali4181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question about mine. I leave it in auto with sync on and rear off. Sometimes though when I start the vehicle the sync will no longer be lit and rear will be on again. Why is this changing? No remote starts are being used. Does it have to do with a passenger or rear door being opened/closed? I see nothing in the manual as to why this should be occurring. Any help is appdeciated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts