Auto ride lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scampbell396

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey yall I'm new to the forum. I got a 2007 Tahoe LTZ w/auto ride and I'm looking to lift it. The auto ride kits seem to be quite a bit more expensive. Has anyone done it or know if it's possible to bypass? Any info is appreciated. thanks

dreww2001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@01Konvict knows a lot about this he helped me a lot with mine. I have a RBP level and i have auto ride and i didn't do anything to the auto ride to mod it for a lift and i don't get a suspension light.

Hey yall I'm new to the forum. I got a 2007 Tahoe LTZ w/auto ride and I'm looking to lift it. The auto ride kits seem to be quite a bit more expensive. Has anyone done it or know if it's possible to bypass? Any info is appreciated. thanks

OP
OP
S

Scampbell396

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok cool thanks for the reply. I've been looking at the lvl kits also. What size tire did you fit?

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score

Sorry been away for a few days. Yes it can be deleted. The best method is strut masters bypass computer for $400. The cheapest option is resistors for each shock and set the ride height sensors at a fixed level position. Basically any lift kit can fit the autoride model just depends on what you want to achieve and how much you want to spend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons