Austinite's 2000 NBS Tahoe Ex-Grocery Hauler Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Austinite

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What tails are these? Link?

How did you gut those lights into the bumper? Plasma?

The tails are Spyder Red Smoked and I got lucky and found em on Amazon as a warehouse deal for like $60 https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZUJA62/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For the reverse lights, I just measured and taped a template that I found online to the bumper, drilled a few holes, then used a cutoff saw to cut the holes. It was pretty easy. I gotta get better at taking pics when I do stuff like that.

OP
OP
Austinite

Austinite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good bud, cant wait to see/hear a video of the cut outs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As soon as I get it buttoned back together from my gear swap and e-fan install, I'll get a video for y'all. Rain and light hail effed up my Sunday install day and now work. Hopefully I'll be done by Thursday.

00'BlueSteel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean, feels like I have either been sick or it has been raining every time I have wanted to do stuff outside for a couple months now. Hoping with summer around the corner things will get a little more outdoor friendly soon!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I know what you mean, feels like I have either been sick or it has been raining every time I have wanted to do stuff outside for a couple months now. Hoping with summer around the corner things will get a little more outdoor friendly soon!

Today is the first day of spring, so naturally we're expecting another nor'easter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14