Appocs 07 Hoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
a0b304178d80c2075b58d8da75e0bed3.jpg

b3dbc6619a642e74b820176b5a221b4c.jpg

eb3bbd6e8bd5f0b90268e0cc0ca6ecf0.jpg

Guess I can use TapaTalk to upload pics.

This thing is nice and pretty low miles at 140k for an 08 model. I will be throwing my tow mirrors on here most likely and eventually work on a few other mods but nothing big anytime soon. Do need to find some steps for wife and kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
PB pics having issues but son of a gun an see one at moment. Another crew cab replaces a Tahoe. Enjoy man!!

Yes but I'm still rolling the Z71 tahoe and will be working on both of them some here and there. Still not sure if I want to remove the grille guard or not on the Tahoe but the bull guard on the GMC will for sure be coming off soon. Not my cup of tea. Will also be debadging the GMC as well, maybe the Tahoe, not sure yet.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Crew cab ftw! @Fosscore a white crew cab would match your burb better than a blue tahoe. Lol. @AppocAlexx nice choice on the sierra, just got an 07 cc sierra denali myself.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
I was at the shop thinking I should have removed those running boards they might have looked good on my sierra but o well I'm happy with this tuck as is for now. But after I have looked at the truck some more I think some smaller steps would looks better than bulky ones like those RBPs I'm going to start looking atound see what I can find.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Is your crew cab an HD? Do you need some oe mud flaps or some weather tech floor mats? Lol

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
AppocAlexx

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
ca9b6b5de31341e2255152a50bb35a44.jpg

Finally got my tools back and getting some time to get my tow mirrors installed. So far the driver side has 3 LED lights out for the turn signal on the mirror. Gotta see about getting a new glass to get them fixed. Not sure on the make of these mirrors but will do some digging later.

The reverse lights won't be hooked up right now either until I find out what wire under my dash is the right one to tap into, but I did run the wires through the door harness into the floorboard for now. The wire should be the same as our Tahoes so will have to dig that up as well.

Next will be a leveling kit for this truck and I think that will suffice for awhile. Later I will get the chrome caps on the mirrors painted to match as well. Baby steps, baby steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu