Apparently no one knows the horn location

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Train horns huh, well I like that idea, could mount them on the roof, well maybe not.
My horns decided to heal themselves and are honking together once again. I did however still pull the LF headlight and check the connection to the horn just for drill...lol...

Well maybe not on the roof but frame rails or plastic skid plate is a great mounting point. That’s where mine are located and they are the best investment minus a retrofit.
u0k9QlJ.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well maybe not on the roof but frame rails or plastic skid plate is a great mounting point. That’s where mine are located and they are the best investment minus a retrofit.
u0k9QlJ.jpg
Jezus yor frame is clean.... no big chunks uf gm ******** wax undercoating coming off..like mine....damn ny salty roads....

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Jezus yor frame is clean.... no big chunks uf gm ******** wax undercoating coming off..like mine....damn ny salty roads....

Thanks! Had to find a super clean rare blue Denali. I’m actually going to touch up a few spots on the rear frame rails in fender wells. Paint axle and exhaust.

jmanson62

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If that's the there should be a wire connector

Nice 01Konvict, if they can't hear that horn setup they're freakin deef!
I didn't see a second connector. I've had the bumper shell off in the past for headlights n paint and only ever remember seeing the pass side.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989