Anzo's headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LTN09

Reaction score
I would also like to know what vendor...
Im still waiting to PM B.G. , let me know how performanceautosolutions goes

Megaboom

Reaction score
I have them on my tahoe and they suck big donkey balls.....im thinkin about taking them apart and replacing the projector with morimoto's not sure if it will be a direct replacement or what

Tegra1027

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
As others have said...complete junk...actually any aftermarket projector housings you will find are complete crap, I had a set from a different manufacturer and threw them out. Now I am running a hid projector retrofit to oem style housings...only way to go.

If you don't mind me asking, what did this cost you? I've been wanting to do this but not sure it's worth the money. I don't have any real issues with stock lights, but I love the increased lighting and it's overall appearance of retrofits. Also, did you do the work yourself? TIA

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also interested to know what you guys are paying for these quality projector headlights. The one place I know does a great job is lightwerkz based out of NJ. They do amazing jobs for the BMW M3 community and I have bought some products from them myself and they have done some installs for me. Those of you with the bad projectors can probably ship your headlights to them so they can add quality ones and you just aim them when you receive. Thats what I plan to do when I'm financially ready.

quest51210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also had quite possibly the best aftermarket projector that I have used in last 5-6 years. Used them in my Passat. Better coverage and alignment than my Morimoto 7.0's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shahid