Anyone try an Aero Turbo muffler ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just installed a set of American Racing longtubes and wanted to hear them better. Way better. I ended up installing an Aero Turbo which has a straight- through design and the muffler shop warned me it was louder than a straight pipe. It is, but only under accel and at lower RPM's it's about as loud as my old Flowmaster Super44. But get on it and holy shit is it loud. Also very little drone on the highway. I was just wondering if anyone else here has tried one. I love mine.

MINIz guy

Reaction score
I use one on my BMW. I like the way it sounds (with another Jones muffler) and it hasn't rusted after 2 years. Not a direct comparison, but it is a quality muffler

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been curious about them for awhile.
Most people just go cheap with a Flowmaster, or overly expensive. Lol so not a lot of sound clips out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Rocket Man

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's a sound clip of mine. Wait until about 45 seconds in. It's stainless steel with a lifetime warranty.

IMG_6820.JPG

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds good
quieter than the chambered round mufflers from stainless works ;)

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. That will wake you up.
Sounds really good too. Might be a good thing to have to pass an inspection instead of just straight pipe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14