Anyone lowered on factory Yukon 20's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Sorry. So do you have that message on the display? Any info help.
I did not since I didn't have it factory but I have heard of using resistors to trick the factory stuff and there may be a module available but can't remember for sure.

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not since I didn't have it factory but I have heard of using resistors to trick the factory stuff and there may be a module available but can't remember for sure.
Yeah! a relay to loop the system So no message. I cut the raz off. Cool man got another thing to look for that my wife wont let me buy. You got any motor upgrades? Haha she never looks in there.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah! a relay to loop the system So no message. I cut the raz off. Cool man got another thing to look for that my wife wont let me buy. You got any motor upgrades? Haha she never looks in there.
I haven't had the Yukon since 2013.

VDV18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy thread resurrection batman......dang near 7 years. :D

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Hahaha. He misses the Nali!

You can lower and keep the auto level air ride functional. Just depends on how low you want to go. My Burb is 4/6 and my auto leveling still works. I just used shorter air shocks out back and resistors to keep lights off on dash.

Also on factory 20's...
rps20180503_235617.jpg

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can lower and keep the auto level air ride functional. Just depends on how low you want to go. My Burb is 4/6 and my auto leveling still works. I just used shorter air shocks out back and resistors to keep lights off on dash.

Also on factory 20's...
View attachment 198457
How do you use the Z55 auto ride to keep message from popping up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT