Anyone lowered on factory Yukon 20's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBeezy

Reaction score
I want to lower my wifes 2008 Yukon but want to see how it will look lowered on factory 20's before I do so.

As I read a 2/3 drop is the safest way to go without problems. Not sure if it's enough for me but it may be just right for her.

Pics would be greatly appreciated

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tahoe, not a Yukon, but you get the idea:

Frontdrop.jpg

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not sure I understand your question.
Sorry! I have an 07 Nali XL and I wanna lower her, shes AWD and I cant find drop springs that work with auto ride? Air ride? One of them. So I have found for me to lower I have to remove air compressor and air shocks. That's not a problem. Problem is if I do remove stock suspension the computer or dash prompt wont clear. Anyway sorry first day here.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry! I have an 07 Nali XL and I wanna lower her, shes AWD and I cant find drop springs that work with auto ride? Air ride? One of them. So I have found for me to lower I have to remove air compressor and air shocks. That's not a problem. Problem is if I do remove stock suspension the computer or dash prompt wont clear. Anyway sorry first day here.
Ah, I did not have factory air suspension and that is an aftermarket air suspension.

Wambliokiye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah, I did not have factory air suspension and that is an aftermarket air suspension.
It's Z55 Autoride. I dont thinks aftermarket because when its unplugged the dash reads " service auto ride" . I have looked every place to find a lowered XL . no go! all still have the stock Z55. Then today I saw yours and I like its look!

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's Z55 Autoride. I dont thinks aftermarket because when its unplugged the dash reads " service auto ride" . I have looked every place to find a lowered XL . no go! all still have the stock Z55. Then today I saw yours and I like its look!
I am saying mine was an aftermarket air suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium