Anyone know red02chevy??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007chevy5.3l

Reaction score
Bought some lowering springs from him on June 22 and still have not got them... Ive sent a few *** with no response. Im not sure what the deal is but if I dont get them soon or hear from him im gonna contact paypal for my money back and have to leave negative feedback on this guy...

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought some lowering springs from him on June 22 and still have not got them... Ive sent a few *** with no response. Im not sure what the deal is but if I dont get them soon or hear from him im gonna contact paypal for my money back and have to leave negative feedback on this guy...

He's a regular on gmfullsize.com, pretty reputable i thought? Doesn't sound like him.... he did PM me the other day on here tho?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
hope this works out. he seemed to be a good guy on gmfullsize.com

OP
OP
2007chevy5.3l

2007chevy5.3l

Reaction score
He's a regular on gmfullsize.com, pretty reputable i thought? Doesn't sound like him.... he did PM me the other day on here tho?

hope this works out. he seemed to be a good guy on gmfullsize.com

I really hope this is all true and he ships out my parts.
If anyone hears from him please tell him to check his *** and contact me.

Last edited:

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've dealt with him a couple of times. he's always been a standup guy. i'll shoot him a text.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tracking number says delivered today.

he said his gf was supposed to ship them, but didn't, so he sent them out this weekend.

fedex 468808915077861.

check it out and let me know what you find out.