Anyone interested in Escalade Roof Rack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZ_Burb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I found a local salvage yard with a couple escalades in stock. They have 2 long and 1 short MY 2002-2005. I am going to get one of the long ones for my 08 Suburban and as I understand it, these will fit MY 2007-2014 Tahoe/Yukon/Yukon XL/Suburban. Anyone interested in the other long for Suburban/Yukon XL or the short for Tahoe/Yukon? I don't know what they want for them, but I figured if I was there and they were reasonable, I could grab the other(s) and ship it to you. I know these things are hard to find, so I figured I would do another enthusiast a solid. I will be pulling them off, so they will come with end caps and all mounting hardware. If they have cross bars I will grab those as well. Headed there tomorrow afternoon so let me know ASAP.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey man got a question for you. Could you check when you get there if one might be a platinum edition? I'm trying to find a set of cupholder trays from a platinum edition that have the heat and cooled function and I can't even find a part number online. And my local yards don't stock escalades. Like ever. Trying to get a hold of the rectangular shaped cupholder tray and the wiring to swap in. Looks like this piece here.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you located? i am interested but it doesnt make sense to send across the country. I am in Milwaukee

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will look and see for you. I am located in AZ.
Awesome man! I'm jealous that your pick and pulls stock eskys. Haha. My pick and pulls don't. The wrecking yards here in socal do but I have to pay them to go out and get parts and ends up being pricey. Plus the closest wrecking yard is a 2 hour drive away. I'd be stoked if you found one!

cwebb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i am interested. I have a white tahoe so hopefully the color is spot on.

OP
OP
A

AZ_Burb

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So, the other 2 Esky's they had were pretty picked over. I guess they had been there a while. No roof racks or premium cupholders (sorry BigBear). I was able to get the rack off the new XL Esky they just got in for myself. Sorry guys :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu