Anyone in AL interested in a tune? Lets get a meet going.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whitetahoe

Reaction score
If we decide to make it an official "meet" there is a park in Homewood(George Ward) that I'm sure would be plenty big enough. Just my .02.

Last edited:

bsims3996

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we decide to make it an official "meet" there is a park in Homewood(George Ward) that I'm sure would be plenty big enough. Just my .02.

is that the park on greensprings? do you live around there? i'm about 15 min away . that would be a good place

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Justin is currently booked through July and has a waitlist of organizers for meets in their area. If the organizer hasn't already, I suggest contacting [email protected] to get on the waitlist.

OP
OP

04XLDenali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I got a email from Haley and she said there is someone already on the waiting list for Auburn, AL. It will be mid July or Aug before there able to have the AL meet. Haley said they are booked until then and we will have to wait until we get the green light for the meet to happen.

whitetahoe

Reaction score
Auburn is nice lil roadtrip for me but i wouldnt mind the drive. I say we get an ALABAMA TYF caravan going that way. Imagine the fun and photo ops available with a caravan of 8 or 9 nice whips right behind each other for the drive. Im down for whichever date actually happens first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts