Anyone have blacked out stock halogen headlight assemblies?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve34459

Reaction score
My brother would like to see how a pearl white yukon would look with blacked out stock headlights. We have seen black and red yukons but no other color. If anyone has done them or has a pic, i would really apprecitate. Thanks

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to bag on other people's choices, but why on earth would you want to decrease the light output of already terrible headlights?

OP
OP
S

steve34459

Reaction score
Not trying to bag on other people's choices, but why on earth would you want to decrease the light output of already terrible headlights?

Not smoked. The inside chrome pieces are painted black, not the outside. Example Pic on my phone is too large of a file to upload

schaffer05

Full Access Member
Reaction score

He's talking about the headlight housing, not the clear lens. My headlights are blacked out, came with the Tahoe.

0fefe676815c487e4180a4dce9e8b5e5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not smoked. The inside chrome pieces are painted black, not the outside. Example Pic on my phone is too large of a file to upload

I look for same thing for my tahoe, cheap of course, without busting my oems open, blacked out inside.... obviously except for the chrome projector part of light....but money is tight at the moment... well not really, my wife is getting pissed at me throwing money at the truck....

Denali2k8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I look for same thing for my tahoe, cheap of course, without busting my oems open, blacked out inside.... obviously except for the chrome projector part of light....but money is tight at the moment... well not really, my wife is getting pissed at me throwing money at the truck....

Ur wife sounds like my wife! Between the Denali and my sportbike, I'm cut off from spending for a while lol

OP
OP
S

steve34459

Reaction score

My brother found some headlights for about $160, either on amazon or ebay. Noting lower than that. Still hasnt made a purchase, for similar reasons

OP
OP
S

steve34459

Reaction score
Here is a pic of what i was looking for, just in case some else is curious.

2007-GMC-Yukon-DENALI-62L-AWD-YUKON-XL.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts