Anybody have brushed dash trim laying around?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping to find a PPV owner who has changed our their dash trim and radio bezel for wood or another color. I've posted WTB in the classifieds but had no luck. Just for clarification, the two pieces I need are below. Looking for a mint or near mint set, as mine are pretty beat up. With or without the DIC cutout.

TIA

_20170909_223258.JPG

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've posted WTB in the classifieds but had no luck.]

Doesn't mean you can just put it in the incorrect section though... :nono:

I'll leave a redirect for the next 3 days so PPV section sees it.

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't mean you can just put it in the incorrect section though... :nono:

I'll leave a redirect for the next 3 days so PPV section sees it.
That was the sole purpose of it me posting it in this section, no one else is really going to look in here unless you have a PPV or SSV anyways. Not sure why its a big deal? o_O

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Darren, have you tried Ebay I've seen some of it out there however its not real cheap. I think the Yukon's have brushed trim also. Good luck.
Yeah I've found the same for what is currently up there, everything appears new. Looks like the Silverado's and the Avalanches are the same for both pieces of trim too, so at least that opens up more sources. Hoping someone cleans their garage out soon and finds this stuff and never got rid of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442