Any interest in 4wd front coilovers to replace the tbars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, here is the brackets themselves:

20141201_220925Custom_zps3b3ec318.jpg

and here is what they look like mocked up on mine:
20141104_204635Custom_zps8ac2d749.jpg

This is from a guy that installed them on his truck:
IMG_0385_zpsnogah2zv.jpg

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn! Way better than torsion bars I'm guessing. What's the cost of these?

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Total cost for the whole swap varies a bit depending on what hardware you use, but generally between 750 and 900 for EVERYTHING. I made a website since then, www.atomicfabandperformance.com if you want to take a look around there for more info. Feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] if you are interested.

That's not bad at all! Everything means it comes with springs and shocks?

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I typically only sell the brackets, but am going to try and start including the little things like spacers and bumpstops. The parts needed are brackets, spacers, bumpstops, spanner wrench and thrust washer kit, shocks, and springs (and procomp mount if you want to use that). Everything is available on ebay/amazon/summit etc.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll probably just stick to the torsion bars for now then. That's a nice setup but I can't justify 2k in front suspension for for daily driving unless it provides a significant improvement in ride and feel.

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI @Bonestock... Brackets don't cost that much. Atomic was saying that after you buy the brackets and everything else you'll have that much in it.

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you mean 2k? EVERYTHING (including brackets) is between 750 and 900ish. ;) i was just saying I usually only sell the brackets ($200-365) and everything else is readily available online.

Bonestock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My mistake lol. I misunderstood. I guess I'd shoot high and say you'll have 1k in this after shipping etc. That still not bad for a full coil over conversion. What's the major advantage for this over the torsion bars? I'm fairly certain my bushings, shocks, endlinks etc in my front end need to be replaced. That said I'm not a huge fan of how mushy my suburban rides. There is little to no feedback to the steering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons