Another wheel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nodaktahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am a Chevy newbie here. I recently picked up a 99 Tahoe 4x4. I am looking to put some new wheels on it. I have some 265/75/16 Goodyear duratracs from my Jeep that I plan to use. I have been seeing a lot of people talking about the backspacing for wheels for OBS Tahoes and how if you have the incorrect backspacing the wheels will stick out too far. I am looking at getting the Method NV's in a 16x8 with a 0 offset and 4.5" backspacing. I have been scouring all the forums trying to find good pictures or get a good idea of how wheels with that offset and backspacing would fit on my Tahoe. I would prefer the tires do not stick out past the fender. I apologize if this was answered somewhere already. I couldn't seem to find what I was looking for. Also attached is a picture of my truck. Thanks!

IMG_0207-3.jpg

TigerEyz3

Slow and Steady
Reaction score
You'll be fine with that setup... the 8" wheel with 0 offset / 4.5 backspacing basically means that the mounting pad of wheel is centered.

Last edited:

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I wouldn't change a thing. The brushed aluminum looks good on that color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844