Another fresh new paint job from macco

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Yeah if I’d know what kind of work they do I would have never took my business there. 5c235c7c5fa4be897f04d7fbe9726117.jpg3d3e4e10c353f19a3f7933e740b0b93b.jpg547695d3d67605baa7db085d2b1ad70a.jpg here’s a couple more pics during the day. Ima wait a few more days to wash it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Live and learn. Will it be garages? That might help with longevity. How many coats of clear did they spray? You can pay a little more and get a few extra coats of clear on. But if they paid for it on their own dime I doubt they did that.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
Scary. I knew a guy that had a blazer repaired there and they didn't even remove the pin stripe first, just cleared right over it. they have no sense of pride just get it done and move on to the next one. The cars they use in their ads probably are painted at a real body shop. I have a friend who had his road runner painted there about fifteen years ago, not bad but definetly not show quality. they didn't raise the hood to paint the lower lip. he keeps it in the garage and it still looks good.

OP
OP
traveus

traveus

Reaction score
Live and learn. Will it be garages? That might help with longevity. How many coats of clear did they spray? You can pay a little more and get a few extra coats of clear on. But if they paid for it on their own dime I doubt they did that.
Yeah I keep her in the garage. He told me they do 3 coats each, but i don’t believe him. They didn’t even remove my front license plate cover and paint behind it. That’s another thing their fixing next month. they painted my z71 bumper when I told them not to the first time. Then after two weeks the black paint started chipping off the silver part of the bumper cause they never sanded it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts