AMSOIL Synthetic Fluid Quotes Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good day everyone,

Ok, to kick things off as a new vendor I would like to let everyone know the best way to request quotes for their rides. First of all, we offer almost everything for these and most trucks regardless of brand. With a few exceptions, like the Auto Trac II fluid for Auto 4x4 transfer cases for example.

Anyway, to obtain a no obligation quote for anything you need, you can post your VIN# and exact shipping address in this thread OR send them to me in a Private Message. I look the VIN up to ensure I have the exact recommendations for YOUR specific vehicle needs. The shipping address is so that I can build a quote to send to you that shows, (as close as humanly possible) what the shipment will cost you out the door.

Including your email address in with your information also helps as I will send the quote to you in PDF format.

If anyone has ANY questions at all please feel free to contact me in a PM here or email me directly at [email protected]

((( Note: Please allow up to 24 hours for me to reply with your quote. I prepare a lot of them and they are ALL different, at times I get backed up a little and cannot respond immediately. But if I cannot have the quote within that 24 hours, you will hear from me to let you know that I am working on it. )))

Thanks for allowing me to be your Forum Source for AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants and filters!

OP
OP
Freedom Motorsports

Freedom Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Sir.

DFW, been thru there MANY times, I used to drive a truck over the road and traveled through there on the way to L.A. The worst traffic jam (so to speak) that I ever saw was there. I was on the way back to the East when I started hearing a lot of chatter on the radio, mostly truckers cussin' and that usually means something not so good is ahead. So I slowed down and came up oon an exit, got off and listened and within about 3 minutes the trucks were backed up past the exit. I got off and went around the jam listening to the chatter while calling dispatch to warn other drivers out there that they had just been hit by a tornado that traveled over the interstate and overturned several big trucks on both sides. I didn't get to see any of the carnage on the highway, but it was right at dusk and traveling the side streets was me mainly trying to stay out of the way. People and debri was everywhere but there wasn't a light to be had other than flashlights.

yukon2004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Sir.

DFW, been thru there MANY times, I used to drive a truck over the road and traveled through there on the way to L.A. The worst traffic jam (so to speak) that I ever saw was there. I was on the way back to the East when I started hearing a lot of chatter on the radio, mostly truckers cussin' and that usually means something not so good is ahead. So I slowed down and came up oon an exit, got off and listened and within about 3 minutes the trucks were backed up past the exit. I got off and went around the jam listening to the chatter while calling dispatch to warn other drivers out there that they had just been hit by a tornado that traveled over the interstate and overturned several big trucks on both sides. I didn't get to see any of the carnage on the highway, but it was right at dusk and traveling the side streets was me mainly trying to stay out of the way. People and debri was everywhere but there wasn't a light to be had other than flashlights.

Sounds familiar!

Nortex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wondering why there are no synthetic vendors on the truck sites. I will be looking into your oil and trans fluids

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01