Am i the only one that hates the 2nd row capt chairs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really hate the 2nd row capt chairs along with third row seats. I know some guys have swapped out the 2nd row bench for the capt chairs but had q anyone done the opposite? Is it a bolt in affair? How about the seat belts? I'm looking past a few 'Hoes cuz of those seats!

Sent with Tapatalk2 while planning world **********!

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Would kinda like to have 2nd row capt'n chairs...

Sent from my iPoop device using Tapatalk

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
I'd love to trade my captains for a bench. I carry 5 more often than 6 or 7. The bench just works better for that.

OP
OP
ThwopKing

ThwopKing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear bench would even be better fit when i toss the dog in back. Plus the bench, more so than capt chairs, would keep him from chewing on stereo wires i would have in the cargo area.

I found a 2010 Z71 with 48k miles. . Leather. . Nav. . Sunroof for just under 30k but it's got the seats i don't want and sadly black ext, which i hate black vehicles cuz of up keep.

Sent with Tapatalk2 while planning world **********!

Last edited:

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I'd love to have a set of captains chairs instead of the bench seat I'm stuck with for now.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

I'd love to trade my captains for a bench. I carry 5 more often than 6 or 7. The bench just works better for that.

Is your truck a NNBS? If so, I'd love to work out a trade! I'm also close to you. I'm in the Baltimore area. PM me if you think we could work something out.

david76008

Reaction score
I guess it will vary on the daily amount of passengers, but I agree with most. Love them capt chairs! lol

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt that the captains chairs look better, but a bench works better for my dog. He told me that BTW.

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no doubt that the captains chairs look better, but a bench works better for my dog. He told me that BTW.

It took me three hours to clean the dog hair out of my truck from the previous owner when I purchased it. :signs16:

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
It took me three hours to clean the dog hair out of my truck from the previous owner when I purchased it. :signs16:

Lol!
You won't find that in mine. Whenever he is going to go in one of our cars, we lay down a big comforter over the back seat and floor. Then it gets a vacuum when we return. I guarantee that my vehicles are cleaner than the vast majority of owners on this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore

Latest posts