Air/hydraulic noise coming from brake pedal when being applied. This is a 2023 Yukon Denali ultimate.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pimpmyride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Noise brake pedal when applied. Just sounds like I’m pumping air although brakes are working correctly. It’s annoying to hear. I’ve had a Denali previously and didn’t have air compressing sounds when breaking before? Dealership tells me it’s normal

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When our 2022 Denali was new there were a couple of times when something unusual happened with the brake pedal. It might be what you describe but I am having trouble remembering exactly what it did. I think after driving, then stopping, going to park, setting the parking brake, and turning off the engine it would happen. I think then stepping on the brake it would move more than usual along with a whooshing sound. Very strange and unexpected. I think that I simply stopped messing with the brake pedal after I was stopped and have not had it happen for quite some time. As far as what the Dealer says, go to another Dealer and talk with someone else. Remember you can go to Chevy and Cadillac Dealers as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arthurrodriguez77

Latest posts