AFE Intake Results 24 rwhp/21 tq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZR WON

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony, et al:

Got a new 2015 PPV, looking to add exhaust, programmer, and intake in the near future. Narrowed the exhaust down (by the mandate of 304 stainless) to Corsa and Borla, probably leaning towards the Borla for nostalgia if nothing else. In looking on the AFE website, it would seem there are two, maybe three intake variations for a 15 Tahoe. I see from the photos which one you are suggesting, is there something wrong with the others (which are cheaper)? Which one makes the most power? Thanks in advance!

Brian A.
2015 PPV
Silver Ice Metallic

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Out of my own experiemce and kits i sold ive had great feedback on afe. Great product and good customer feedback.

Honestly change main muffler to MagnaFlow and cut out flapper.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Air box with oiled filter

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
$50 dollar mail in rebate on this intake now. PM me for info

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the AFE intake/Magnaflow muffler thru Norcal about a year ago. There were a few sceptics about Norcals Dyno readings but I still purchased the items. The Denali 6.2 been a blast to drive since the install of the 2 items! Thanks Norcal for the items and for answering all my techinical questions. But I've gotten use to the extra power and may need the blower kit to curb the appetite!!

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well if you do a whipple I have them. My truck will do over 600 at the wheels with meth at only 7.5 psi. Just need to finish it up.