Advice: Options to avoid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the last paragraph lol. You are screeeeeewwwwwed

Why? He enjoys all of the available creature comforts while others suffer with bare bones rides.

If anything breaks outside of warranty he can decide if he wants to fix or leave it. None of the features would keep you from driving.

I always buy all of the gadgets on my vehicles. Never been an issue for me. I’ve got bigger things to worry about than a gadget breaking in a few years that may cost me a few bucks to fix.

MidnightRider

Reaction score
We looked at used for about 6 months and finally found that we could have equal payments on a new Tahoe with 0% interest. I also worried about the longevity of some of the frills so I bought the extended warranty which give us 100k of bumper to bumper and a whole lot of peace. LTZ’s are no longer offered so it is either an LT or a premier. You can get an LT with signature, luxury and sun packages for a Lot less than a premier. Only thing missing is the cooled seats and ACC. Good luck with your quest.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We looked at used for about 6 months and finally found that we could have equal payments on a new Tahoe with 0% interest. I also worried about the longevity of some of the frills so I bought the extended warranty which give us 100k of bumper to bumper and a whole lot of peace. LTZ’s are no longer offered so it is either an LT or a premier. You can get an LT with signature, luxury and sun packages for a Lot less than a premier. Only thing missing is the cooled seats and ACC. Good luck with your quest.
There is always the LS, which comes nicely equipped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne