Advice on Yukon XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tkrysl

Tkrysl

Reaction score
Awesome stuff. Ended up passing on it as it was slicker than a cats a*$ underneath with oil and what seemed to be power steering fluid. Drove all the way from Stl to Indiana just to turn back. Typical salesmen I guess. Claimed ignorance.

Ended up buying a 2500 Suburban on the way back and I'm thrilled.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's too bad, usually your best finds are going to be from a private owner anyway.... I like the 2500's but the fuel economy is less than desirable for me, I can hang with 10mpg, but those already are spec'd for that from the manufacture and the way I drive it would end up being much less

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And maybe lastly to add are little things that will drive you crazy. Door doesn’t close all the way or is hard to open, console lid is loose etc. be aware of excuses and terms like “I checked and the part to fix it is only ten bucks” if so why didn’t they fix it. Take a magnet and put it on lower fenders to look for rust and body filler. If you have one take a multimeter and check the battery before starting it. One last part of any deal I make with a dealer is they fill it with gas. Good luck hope it’s a good one.

01ssreda4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Every vehicle Ive ever bought needed a few things done to be at my standard. Not buying one bc it needs a battery or a console door is Fing retarded. I almost expect it to need things like this bc lots of people simply do not care to do minor repairs. And a dealership wont do it bc it directly eats into their profit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep