Additional topics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oneradride

Reaction score
I’m a computer scientist and on a Chevelle site I belong to they have an area for computer questions (along with all the car stuff)….. That might go over well here……

Also, are you going to have a tutorial section? I made up a nice e-fan conversion tutorial a while back.. hate to see that go to waste…..

:cheers:

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m a computer scientist and on a Chevelle site I belong to they have an area for computer questions (along with all the car stuff)….. That might go over well here……

Also, are you going to have a tutorial section? I made up a nice e-fan conversion tutorial a while back.. hate to see that go to waste…..

:cheers:

Yep, all that will going in shortly. Just didn't want to add to many forums just yet as I didn't know how this site would do.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gotta take baby steps, but I'm sure all of the subforums we want will be added eventually. :)

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, if this forum holds up they sure will, but its still the beginning, we will see if this forum becomes a giant :p

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Also when it comes time to add other topics. How about a detailing/autocare section? Thanks. I know it's a work in progress, and I really appreciate it.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also when it comes time to add other topics. How about a detailing/autocare section? Thanks. I know it's a work in progress, and I really appreciate it.

No prob. Keep posting up some more ideas.

TahoeGoBoom

blue interior guy
Reaction score
how come the 00-up sections are all filled out and us 99-below guys are just "older models"? :( lol.

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how come the 00-up sections are all filled out and us 99-below guys are just "older models"? :( lol.

I will move it all out, but there are no posts in there and I am waiting for it it to fill up a bit more. Thats all, not hate toward the 99 below guys :Handshake:

Edit: Well it looks like its filling up nicely already. When I get home from work I will move them to look lik ethe newer model forums.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
I will move it all out, but there are no posts in there and I am waiting for it it to fill up a bit more. Thats all, not hate toward the 99 below guys :Handshake:

Edit: Well it looks like its filling up nicely already. When I get home from work I will move them to look lik ethe newer model forums.

Loooks and is a hella difference, like i like it how it is now!