Adding DL3 power folding mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon John

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in tow mirrors for my 2016 Yukon...any pictures of the mirrors you installed?

eanthonyc71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested also in the blind spot signal if it works.

I've been watching these mirrors, they are not OEM part but seemed to work but doesnt know if the puddle lights or blind spot would work on a chevy LT model

/2015-mirror-pair/i/1amrp01665?f=992441&y=2015

If anyone can bring more info regarding this. Would be appreciated

Thanks

Sethro274

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The blind spot monitor wont work. It requires sensors in the rear quarter panels that detect other vehicles.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in tow mirrors for my 2016 Yukon...any pictures of the mirrors you installed?

Have you checked out the Esky ESV mirrors? They are bigger and are standard on the ROW Tahoes (Tahoes shipped overseas). There is a YouTube vid on a Russian Tahoe with them. I would like to add them to mine!

neloms

Reaction score
Got it done today, purchased 2 new power folding, turn signal mirrors and the drivers door switch (the correct one is 23154702) and everything was plug-n-play! Love the new amber turn signals in the mirrors. The only thing that does not work is the puddle lights and I don't care about them anyway. No new harnesses needed, was already wired which was a shock! Took about 2 hours to do it all.
How about the memory function? Do your seat memory settings save mirror position as well? That's really the only reason I want to upgrade [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great post. Was looking to do this but my LS is also missing the memory module and associated harness (assuming) although I didnt pull the seal to see if the harness is there. Its a safe bet it isn't there since my Avy didn't have it either. Might not be worthwhile for me to peruse this. I liked the idea of adding the Esky mirrors because they are bigger but not being able to even add the directional signal let alone the power fold is a big turn off.

Joseph Dandurand

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried this on my 2017 lt and the driver side folds and adjusts but the passenger only adjusts.... what could be wrong?

chad s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I tried installing the 23154702 switch on my 2016 LT tahoe today and the plug is different. same pin count but the are key grooves to prevent insertion. i filed off one groove to get it to plug in but it did not get power

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys , no one mentioned if the blind spot in the new mirrors worked or not. I am really curious about it. Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blind spot also requires the sensors and a module and programming into the DIC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14