Added rear entertainment to my 2016 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So it hasn't even been 24hrs.... lol... and my wife managed to pick up a nail or something. Had to get a tire plugged.

But yeah man... The vehicle is practically brand new with 10,600 miles on it. Rides wonderful... Clean.... A/C seats are the best I've ever experienced (compared to a 2015 Jag XJL and 2007 Infiniti M35). Ice cold.

We traded a 2003 Yukon SLT in for it. 316,000 miles on her. It served us well and basically sold us on this one by default.

That's wonderful! Not the flat but that it is so nice! Consider selling off those tires or when they're wore out replacing them with something tougher. I reckon it came shod with P-Metric tires and you might want to switch over to an LT tire, even with highway treads, and depending on size are available in Load Ranges B through E. Es are practically nail proof, I thought the Cs were equally tough but a great big nail punctured one of my Cs! See ya around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442