Added rear entertainment to my 2016 tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luna1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently added the advent HR8D headrest screens w/matching headrest to our 2016 Tahoe LT and I have to say the quality is top notch. Down to the stitching! The picture quality is really good! My only complaint is that the buttons on the screen themselves have to be held down for about 2 seconds for them to react. Maybe a safety feature so the kids can't accindently change chapters while your driving? No biggie as we use the remotes to skip chapters and for the main menu. Overall great product and glad we did it. Just thought I'd share my experience for anyone looking to do the same. IMG_0071.JPG

dtvuw

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you notice the different stitching color at all?

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im ordering the same ones but in the 7 Inch. My friend has the same in his Tahoe, they look awesome!

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you take a picture at night with the with the screens on?

OP
OP
Luna1

Luna1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They look so much better in person. They are fully adjustable. Such as contrast, brightness, tint, etc... the screens also tilt forward for the little ones
IMG_0103.JPG

RThomasII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I correct in assuming that the rear entertainment audio does NOT have the option of playing through the trucks stereo/speaker system?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckeyeglazier