Added an iPad mini to my dash...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
does your lightning plug have any give to it as to not break it off when you plug in and remove the iPad?

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey sorry if I missed this detail but are you able to run dual zone with this setup?

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does your lightning plug have any give to it as to not break it off when you plug in and remove the iPad?

No need for it to give. Never had an issue with it breaking. There was enough play so it wouldn't break

AppocAlexx

Darth Appocalexx
Reaction score
You said you're using the Remote App, do you know anything about the SongPal App. Does one app control more or less than the other? Or did they just rename the app for the newer stereos?

I'm looking at getting a head unit soon and not really sure if I should get one that uses the the SongPal app or Remote app.

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You said you're using the Remote App, do you know anything about the SongPal App. Does one app control more or less than the other? Or did they just rename the app for the newer stereos?

I'm looking at getting a head unit soon and not really sure if I should get one that uses the the SongPal app or Remote app.

No idea. It was sold a long time ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972