Added a LTZ Suburban to the fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I had the same color third brake light, appliqués and tails about two years ago off a Platinum a guy was parting out locally. I bought all that for $150 and sold it on eBay along with the head lights for over 1k. The headlights alone brought $800.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I would love to have the platinum 3rd & tails for my yukon.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $216 on eBay for mine. Even if you don't do the full LED mod, you already know that it looks awesome. I had it in my head that if I was buying the Esky 3rd, then I was getting the full LED mod and G4 LED tails as well.

I did not go the G5 route, even though kwOH tried to send me that direction. I am happy with the G4s and the money saved on not going with the Esky appliqués paid for the full LED mod.

Win/Win in my book.

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $216 on eBay for mine. Even if you don't do the full LED mod, you already know that it looks awesome. I had it in my head that if I was buying the Esky 3rd, then I was getting the full LED mod and G4 LED tails as well.

I did not go the G5 route, even though kwOH tried to send me that direction. I am happy with the G4s and the money saved on not going with the Esky appliqués paid for the full LED mod.

Win/Win in my book.

I agree! If I don't get these OE tails I'll buy the G4. Like you said.... I don't have to buy the appliqués even though I really like the look!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep. Have to do one or the other due to the Esky crease on the appliqué and G5s. Either way it will look good.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what you like better, for me it came down to i really liked the g5s and so i did what it took to get them.

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up the roof rack today! Also I screwed up and didn't notice one of the Escalade wheels had been repaired and welded. So a guy had one for sale locally for $100 and I picked it up. I ordered new tires last night. I will keep the Bridgestone that are on the Escalade wheels and put them on the U255s if I ever get them to powder.

I ordered vinyl for the emblems and I think I have enough to do the end caps on the rack!

In theory I will have the driver side molding finished, roof rack installed, wheels and tires mounted and emblems color matched by the end of this weekend! Wishful thinking... we will see!
7d258f898229538fb859b69d6baa4452.jpg

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A local place called Hubcap Kingdom traded me straight across for the Escalade caps. Come on tires be delivered tomorrow or Saturday!!!!

41390c0ef310612a249dee5e46c15b8e.jpg

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
You just have awesome places locally to find like everything? lol I cant find anything but like 03 nissan maxima parts. lol

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You just have awesome places locally to find like everything? lol I cant find anything but like 03 nissan maxima parts. lol

Being a truck/SUV state parts for our vehicles are pretty plentiful. We do have plenty of junk yards to go through. I think we have 2 maybe 3 GM junk yards.

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They just updated shipping. Tires will be here tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep