Added a LTZ Suburban to the fleet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Basically all of the above. Idk if I want to pull the door panels for cm door handles. I know I'm going to swap out the mirror caps.

I'm waiting on a set of OE Escalade tails now. Yet third brake light. I found one on eBay but hard to spend $2-300 but probably will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I feel that on the door panels, I'm going to pull mine in the cc to change the door handles, wouldn't do it if i wasn't going to replace both whole mirrors.

I might have a set of caps but they would need painted, also might be interested in your chrome ones if they are in not too bad of shape. Just throwing that out there lol.

I got my G5's on eBay from revotec for like $180. And esky appliqués on eBay also for like $160.

They do make an aftermarket full LED 3rd now, people question the quality because its only $135, but I've had the same brand spoiler for like a year now with no issue, and i wouldn't be concerned about the light being aftermarket either because my OEM one has a little moisture in it on one of the ends. d5106358425055796dc996e930cabe23.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/401291488114

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel that on the door panels, I'm going to pull mine in the cc to change the door handles, wouldn't do it if i wasn't going to replace both whole mirrors.

I might have a set of caps but they would need painted, also might be interested in your chrome ones if they are in not too bad of shape. Just throwing that out there lol.

I got my G5's on eBay from revotec for like $180. And esky appliqués on eBay also for like $160.

They do make an aftermarket full LED 3rd now, people question the quality because its only $135, but I've had the same brand spoiler for like a year now with no issue, and i wouldn't be concerned about the light being aftermarket either because my OEM one has a little moisture in it on one of the ends. d5106358425055796dc996e930cabe23.jpg
https://www.ebay.com/itm/401291488114

I have a set of caps from when I replaced them on the Denali but would entertain the idea of a trade.

Thanks! That's is more my price range for the third brake light. I'm going to look into it. May end up being pretty even once I paint it. I think I might go ahead and pull the trigger on this one. Not sure yet.
e55660e4c6c364f16090e93d50cb439c.jpg

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good info on the Esky 3rd. Didn't realize that there was an aftermarket one out there like this. Pretty cool.

That's a good price for the WDT unit.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
I have a set of caps from when I replaced them on the Denali but would entertain the idea of a trade.

Thanks! That's is more my price range for the third brake light. I'm going to look into it. May end up being pretty even once I paint it. I think I might go ahead and pull the trigger on this one. Not sure yet.
e55660e4c6c364f16090e93d50cb439c.jpg

Even if you just wanna sell the chrome caps, just pm me.

Im pretty sure $216 is deal for that, especially already white for someone who needs white, then just send it to vegas for the mod.

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Im pretty sure $216 is deal for that, especially already white for someone who needs white, then just send it to vegas for the mod.

Tell me more about this Vegas mod? Is it the full LED?

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the write up you did but didn't think I would need it at the time. May throw it on the truck and tackle that at a later date.

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score

You said it was a good deal. I sold one like two years ago for over $300. I went a head and bought the third brake light. Now waiting the taillights.

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I saw the write up you did but didn't think I would need it at the time. May throw it on the truck and tackle that at a later date.

Full LED mod is a win

OP
OP
Da90

Da90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same color third brake light, appliqués and tails about two years ago off a Platinum a guy was parting out locally. I bought all that for $150 and sold it on eBay along with the head lights for over 1k. The headlights alone brought $800.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zeronightwolf