AC fan weak & wind noise questions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domoarigato

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

About 3 months into ownership and I've got a few loose ends I want to tie up soon before it gets too hot o_O

1) AC fan seems weak, from my understanding the 07-14's do not have a cabin filter to get clogged correct? Is the next step to replace the blower motor / resistor? I will also examine the system for leaks.

2) I've been chasing wind noise on the drivers side since I bought this vehicle. I had the windshield resealed, it helped some, but it seems like the noise is still there. Is there anything by the drivers mirror that can cause this noise at highway speeds? Not a huge issue just annoying when I dont have the radio up.

Thanks!

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No filter it still but can be clogged up in there, have to cut it open and check...maybe someone put one in tho... pull down passenger kick panel and have a peak..

Pull mirror in and take a ride see if that changes noise

Last edited:

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure resistor will make it weak...motor could be going... max a/c still weak? I bet its clogged up

Just throwin ideas at you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjvieira

Latest posts