AC Dial Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

why_fly_high

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will ask the dumb question here before going back to the dealer and looking dumb. This is on a 2015 Tahoe LT.

My wife was driving down the road and noticed it was getting warm inside. Looks down to turn up the AC but the lights were out and the numbers in the middle of the dial were not on. When she turned the dial the numbers changed on the display screen. When she got home and turned off the vehicle and then turned it back on the dials lit up like normal.

My question is this, IS there something that turns those off or do we have an intermittent electrical problem? I could not make it repeat the scenario pushing the ac power etc. No matter what I did the numbers stayed on.

Thanks!

nick2440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you think the button may have been hit by mistake and shut off the climate control? Since it hasnt happened again that would be my assumption

OP
OP
W

why_fly_high

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you think the button may have been hit by mistake and shut off the climate control? Since it hasnt happened again that would be my assumption

I had thought about that and even turning off the climate control still seemed to leave the numbers on.