A/C in the rear isnt working.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

Chads93GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What irks me the most is this chiltons manual i bought when I got the vehicle a few years and 200k miles ago, this thing has NOTHING about the rear AC in it. Seriouly, what the hell> i know these manuals such as this are pretty much useless and good for general pointers at best, but this one isnt even that much help. The ford service manual for my 93 GT was $120, id hate to think what the manual for this thing would cost.......

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What irks me the most is this chiltons manual i bought when I got the vehicle a few years and 200k miles ago, this thing has NOTHING about the rear AC in it. Seriouly, what the hell> i know these manuals such as this are pretty much useless and good for general pointers at best, but this one isnt even that much help. The ford service manual for my 93 GT was $120, id hate to think what the manual for this thing would cost.......

Hey bro, you figure the ac issue out?

BOSS

RahRah

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well just in case it helps anyone someone talked about their foot on the driver side calling the rear AC to come back home and start working. Well I don't know what I did but I pulled the panel off right there where the hood release switches and pulled the carpet back messed with some wires and it started working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9