99 Yukon cylinder 4 missfire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigfootchiro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It runs great! Better than ever. Funny thing when you buy something that doesn't quite run right and drive it like that for awhile thinking you are just using it for the mean time, then decide to fix it and now that it's running the way it is supposed to be it feels weird like something is wrong

That's great! Awesome job. Did you upgrade to MPFI at all? That made a noticeable improvement for mine, until issues started coming out of the woodwork hahaha

OP
OP
C

Cronkite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did not upgrade. The spider harness and injectors looked fairly new and there was evidence that the intake had been opened before me so I just cleaned it very well and put it back together

OP
OP
C

Cronkite

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok so it passed emissions and still running great. I found out that in Indiana evap monitor does not have to set. On top of that any vehicle 96 through 2000 can have up to 3 monitors not set

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
labans