99-00 Denali Consoles - 3 left! PGH Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I am going to hold on to this one for a little while. I think I figured out a way to use one of these with the floor 4X4 shifter...Gotta try and see...

Shawn

If you get it to work with the 4x4 floor shifter post some pics, I have the same issue and would like to get an Escalade console for my Tahoe too

96Taho

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have 3 of these extremely hard to come by full length center consoles. They are a great addition to any 95-99 Chevy or GMC truck, Suburban, or Yukon or Tahoe. They generally sell for $300 or more on Ebay, when you can find one.

The first one is in mint condition, and is ready to go. It's mint because even the rear cupholder is intact and not broken, which is impossible to find. It is grey.

The second is in great shape, as well. Its rear cupholder is there, but the usual issue of the hinge. It is also grey in color, and fully functional.

The third one is also in A-1 shape, and it too is grey in color.

The pictures below are what they look like

console01.jpg

consoles2.jpg

These consoles are full length consoles and all come with the heater adapter needed for installation. They do not come with the 6 disc changer, but the spot where it was in the console is perfect for a cb to go. I have also removed the factory subwoofer, as for whatever reason it is impossible to hook it up to anything other than the factory bose system. This is the perfect spot to put all your extra audio equipment, with easy access to them.

I am looking for $200 each for these, plus shipping, and I will lighten them up as much as possible.

just pm me, and if you are local, we can meet up and really save the shipping cost.

Shawn
My Names Ken......I'm Redoing My 96 Tahoe Need This Style Console......Do You Still Have That Mint One For Sale......If So Call Me ...I'm In Youngstown,Ohio 1-330-565-0845 Thanks

OP
OP
95BlackTahoe

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still do own a tan one. It is part of my fitment experiment tomorrow (if it warms up) I think I found a way to install the console with my 4x4 shifter. Phase 1 is done...

Hopefully, tomorrow I can test fit.

Shawn

JLSaenz25

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this is an old post, but I just stumbled upon it any way you still have a console available?? thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe1844