99-00 Denali Consoles - 3 left! PGH Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 of these extremely hard to come by full length center consoles. They are a great addition to any 95-99 Chevy or GMC truck, Suburban, or Yukon or Tahoe. They generally sell for $300 or more on Ebay, when you can find one.

The first one is in mint condition, and is ready to go. It's mint because even the rear cupholder is intact and not broken, which is impossible to find. It is grey.

The second is in great shape, as well. Its rear cupholder is there, but the usual issue of the hinge. It is also grey in color, and fully functional.

The third one is also in A-1 shape, and it too is grey in color.

The pictures below are what they look like

console01.jpg

consoles2.jpg

These consoles are full length consoles and all come with the heater adapter needed for installation. They do not come with the 6 disc changer, but the spot where it was in the console is perfect for a cb to go. I have also removed the factory subwoofer, as for whatever reason it is impossible to hook it up to anything other than the factory bose system. This is the perfect spot to put all your extra audio equipment, with easy access to them.

I am looking for $200 each for these, plus shipping, and I will lighten them up as much as possible.

just pm me, and if you are local, we can meet up and really save the shipping cost.

Shawn

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i'll take the mint one!

Edit:
Seriously, I need that lol.

Last edited:

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in one, but the problem is I have a 95 Tahoe with the transfer case on the floor not the kind with the button on the dash, has anyone ever put these in one with a floor mounted transfer case or it won't work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu