95 Tahoe needs more power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Estahoe95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has a new high performance 350 crate engine less than 27,000 miles on it since installed trans was freshly built same time there is not a used part under the hood except the intake and throttle body just needs more power and I'm on a budget any help would be appreciated thanks

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much power you trying to gain? Heads, cam & intake would wake it up a bit and have you done the TBI mods?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Estahoe95

Estahoe95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Havent done any mods other then comp long tube headers which im seriously thinking I'ma changing to a set of ****** shorties

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Havent done any mods other then comp long tube headers which im seriously thinking I'ma changing to a set of ****** shorties

The TBI mods are easy and cheap to do, might want to get a injector pod spacer too and a TBI spacer, helped some on my 95 Tahoe when I had it, I did the Edelbrock intake was going to do the heads & cam too but sold it and moved onto a LS powered truck, you can run the 96+ Vortec heads with the right intake and gain some hp there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd R

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Cam and LT headers are the best power upgrades. Also the intake manifolds are a huge weak point with these. Delete the cats if you haven't already but that kind of depends on your local emission standards for street use. A volant cai does quite a bit and an intake spacer helps. Do you have vortec heads? that would be huge on a TBI chevy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs