95-99 Chevy GMC truck upgrade Denali gauge cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 2 used 1999 Denali/escalade gauge clusters.

These gauges are nice upgrades for your 95-98 and 99-00 classic old body style (OBS) Chevy GMC trucks. They are a direct replacement for the 95-98 trucks Tahoe’s and suburbans no modification or special wiring needed, just a simple plug and play!

Very nice upgrade with white gauge needles and also speed goes up to 120MPH! Also, the gauges light up blue, and the needles light up orange. It’s an awesome upgrade for your truck, and a very limited item!

140denali.jpg

This one has 140K

198denali.jpg

This one has 198K

You can always use your own odometer

I want $80 each plus shipping direct to you.

Shawn

OP
OP
95BlackTahoe

95BlackTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will this fit 99 yukon OBS
4dr 4wd

It will fit right in, and it is really easy to install. It will actually be exact on yours, I installed one in my 95 Tahoe, and the speed is right, but the tach is off a little. 95's had a 5k redline...99 is identical.

Shawn

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your price is fair. They go for AT LEAST $100.

Don't be scared of the mileage on the cluster...you can swap it out wait for your vehicle's mileage to match.

This a true bolt on! 10 minute upgrade!

FYI only cluster that is not a bolt on is the Police Version that goes to 130 (you need to solder in a wire.

Bump for a good deal... Patience is a virtue

Have you tried other websites like Fullsizechevy.com or gmt400.com?

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want one but pay day not till Friday. How much is shipping to 70520?? You don't by any chance have the police one available?

Last edited:

2door

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know I'm a couple years late to the party, but I figured I would ask... Still have one of them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667