93BlkOnGreenPro's 2007 Yukon SLT Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
93blkongreenpro

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not tragic, but makes the 24s look small and doesn’t really complement the rest of the truck like the machine face did/does. My .02.
Yeah, that's part of the reason I dnt like it, but strangely enough, I got compliments all weekend on it. Someone finally even noticed the red pinstripe, lol. I think imma do silver next and dip the rack silver.
I like them but your truck needs to be lowered. The fender to tire gap shouldn't be bigger than the sidewall height. That's the law.
Send a 3/4 kit my way and I'll get right on it!
Just caught up on all 27 pgs,...excellent build and real sharp truck mate,..shame about the wheel mishap,...I really liked the machine face look....dang LP tires and potholes dont mix. I had an awesome set of Conti LP's with BBS rims that I absolutely loved on my M3 Beemer,..but could afford to keep replacing them after the 3rd pothole slashing,....but great build bro,.....compliments to the chef!
The rims arnt in all that bad of shaoe6, so I have actually thought about just taking the dip off and riding, but might as well play with some colors while I have the dip on them. And 30k miles on the LP's and a crater of a hole finally took them out.
It would look better with the rack black.....
That was a thought as well. I removed the rest of the chrome, except the grill since its the Denali piece and im not fond of the aftermarket grills, and CMing it would be a pain with 976 holes.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
That was a thought as well. I removed the rest of the chrome, except the grill since its the Denali piece and im not fond of the aftermarket grills, and CMing it would be a pain with 976 holes.

They make a black Denali grille.....upper and lower....

OP
OP
93blkongreenpro

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make a black Denali grille.....upper and lower....
I don't want to do a black grill. Then I would be forced to do a full blackout
Black out the grille and he has to tear apart the heads (again) and black those out next :hmm:
Opening these monsters was a pain. So much real estate to pry on. Then I would have to do the tails and esky 3rd.
Nah, it’ll be ok, just black accents, not a full blackout...
Right.

OP
OP
93blkongreenpro

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New ps front esky roof rack cap arrived. I think it may be the same color too. I'm confirm when I get home from work. In the dark, it look like it matches!fbb50766aeb6d74d28194ea39874f1ee.jpg

04Huck

"I'd rather be lucky than good"
Reaction score
Just read through the whole thread over the last couple days, love what you've done with the truck. The lighting mods especially are my favorite. Can't wait to see it dropped!

OP
OP
93blkongreenpro

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's close, but I think it's a different color. But its passes to me!

Just read through the whole thread over the last couple days, love what you've done with the truck. The lighting mods especially are my favorite. Can't wait to see it dropped!
Thank you. I try to keep stuff OEM+ish that way its different, but it doesnt catch as many looks as others.
50417c7e8d59fa5927db0c82baabcdf0.jpg
04df580a0c7c87b7dfd341a9124a9f91.jpg

OP
OP
93blkongreenpro

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bertha just been sitting. The daily has racked up quite the miles since April. 10k, 2 oil changes, to be exact.

Keep driving and piling up the miles to and fro work, or sell the house, buy a house and relocate the wife and kid?

Hmmm.
bcb4403ea7e04aac3486d22b4af21805.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts