93 Yukon GT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redagain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi..new to the forum...just recently purchased a 93 yukon GT . When these updated 2 doors first came out..I always wanted one. Im a guy who likes to wrench and revive old trucks as a hobby. Having just finished an old ford....this 5 speed popped up on my area...went and drove it and was sold..$1700..Ive put some TLC into it but what a fun old truck..haven't had a manual in a while. Done alot to it already..parts are cheap...The interior was mint..outside has needed some work...worst being the drivers door. But overall solid. Im old school..love the floor shift 4x4...easy truck to work on...my first GMT400 platform...they are nice old trucks..must be the reason you still see so many on the road..

20170901_074950.jpg

willxfs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Nice truck you got there. I have a 98 Tahoe 2 door. Yours looks better than mine. Mine is black and the paint on the hood and roof are shot. I've been wrenching on mine a good bit over the years. I pulled the tired old 350 with 260k miles. Had it built into a 383 and its rolling again! Good luck!

Sick 95 Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi..new to the forum...just recently purchased a 93 yukon GT . When these updated 2 doors first came out..I always wanted one. Im a guy who likes to wrench and revive old trucks as a hobby. Having just finished an old ford....this 5 speed popped up on my area...went and drove it and was sold..$1700..Ive put some TLC into it but what a fun old truck..haven't had a manual in a while. Done alot to it already..parts are cheap...The interior was mint..outside has needed some work...worst being the drivers door. But overall solid. Im old school..love the floor shift 4x4...easy truck to work on...my first GMT400 platform...they are nice old trucks..must be the reason you still see so many on the road..

View attachment 182220
Check this

RED TAHOE LS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Todd, a belated welcome to the forum. What a find for you, talk about ORIGINAL, you scored a home run, so take care of it, especially the wheel combo. Good luck.
David g...........:2cents:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy