6" RCX help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
ok guys I have a 6" rcx lift. if I crank the front to level the upper A arms hit the drop stop and my CV angels look a little steep to me. those of you with this lift how much room do you have between the drop stop and the upper a arm? how are you cv angles? this is driving me up the wall!

also what do your fenders measure from the ground to the fender well?

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post some pictures. It may vary with everyone depending on the rear set up they have such as blocks varying from 3-5.5 inches and if they decided to use a AAL or shackle flip. I believe these trucks ride on the bump stops as is . don't quote me on this just remember seeing a thread where it was being discussed I never really noticed or cared to notice

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
raining today but I will try to post some pics tomorrow. Mine has 4" blocks and a 2" AAL. after I put the new wheels and tires on Monday I may look into dropping it a inch in the rear if I have room. i'm running about 44 1/2" to the fender flare from the ground in the front, 45 1/2 in the rear. that gives me like 1/8" space from the drop stop :eek:.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
cant get a good pic of the drop stop for some reason but its literally like 1/8 inch space

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
20160302_130247_zpss7x4uiyj.jpg
excuse the dirt and random tar I got all over every thing, but hopefully but hopefully you can see the angle on the saft

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I'll grab a picture of mine in the morning or afternoon..soon

@bowtiefreak I was starting to think you disappeared on me. I text you about it the other day before I post it. im going to replace the axels tomorrow just want them to be bad because they are old and not tear up the new ones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne