6"+ Lift Anybody?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Shlt looks great!!! Not to tall not to little of a lift... It's just right. I wouldn't change a thing.

WYO-HD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a few more. Shows stance and front to rear width difference. Once I get it home and detail it up, I'll post better, more detailed pics.
Cheers,
Yukon front.jpg
Yukon front quarter.jpgYukon left front knuckle.jpg Yukon side.jpg

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Looking good up front I would space out the rear so it matches up front. I like the look of one tread outside fender on that lift wheel combo

OP
OP
EzSkAnKeN

EzSkAnKeN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lot's of motivation in here. Been seriously thinking about trading my truck in for a Yukon XL. I'm not a fan of the newer body style SUV's, I like the NBS look. Thanks for all the pictures!

Bighurk

Reaction score

quicksilver

Reaction score
Hey WYO-HD, was curious to find out what offset your wheels are? I am interested in getting a similar setup as well. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running the same setup with 1.5" spacers in front and 2.0" in back, trimmed lower valance (front) and 1" shortened auto running boards.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
I'm running the same setup with 1.5" spacers in front and 2.0" in back, trimmed lower valance (front) and 1" shortened auto running boards.

How's the track width with those spacers? I know the factory is 1/4" wider up front then fabtech adds 1.5". You need a small spacer to clear stock wheels like 1/4" so then your current 2" rear will even up with the front.

quicksilver

Reaction score
How's the track width with those spacers? I know the factory is 1/4" wider up front then fabtech adds 1.5". You need a small spacer to clear stock wheels like 1/4" so then your current 2" rear will even up with the front.
Only off by 1/8" according to my tape measure. Close enough for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ckylec