6.2 yukon denali performance upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonathan_furman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ran the OEM TB on my 2013 with a TVS2300, no issues.

What is the HP/ TQ/ MPG gain on an MBRP cat back and an CAI w/ a Black Bear tune?
I'm getting a new Trans put in my 07 Denali next week and I'm looking to do a little more to help it out.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Exhaust provides little to no performance gains. You should see 35-45HP/20-25ftlbs with an intake and tune.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is the HP/ TQ/ MPG gain on an MBRP cat back and an CAI w/ a Black Bear tune?
I'm getting a new Trans put in my 07 Denali next week and I'm looking to do a little more to help it out.
Your 6.2L already has 3.5" stainless cat back... Most people just replace the muffler with a MagnaFlow and some cut off the resonator since most cat back kits are smaller 3" pipe except Borla I believe. More for sound than anything. If you want some extra performance, toss on some headers and y pipe with high flow cats. That will get you another 40hp/tq easy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe