6.2 yukon denali performance upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I am do for a BB tune first week of May but I want to grab as many basic upgrades I can before hand... looking mostly at bolt on's etc.... I already have exhaust and CAI but Im not looking to do longtubes (because of Volume) Forced Induction or major engine internals for the time being....

Are there any upgrades left I am having trouble getting info... I was trying to look into upgraded throttle bodies, MAF etc but cant find anything for the 6.2?

Is there anything im missing or am I maxed out on bolt ons and only have major work left cams etc.

Thanks

DenaliEd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you have the same throttle body and MAF that the big boys use, so there's no real upgrade there.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would not recommend changing neither your TB or your MAF. As mentioned above, they are already well aligned for what you need and the OEM can handle 550+HP.

67RS427

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would not recommend changing neither your TB or your MAF. As mentioned above, they are already well aligned for what you need and the OEM can handle 550+HP.

I was planning on keeping my truck TB for now instead of upgrading to an LS3 for $130... I was told the same thing. I take it you see negligible gains even at 600 - 650hp with an LSA 6.2L? Just curious as thats where I will be at next week :)

OP
OP
delightskinned1
Reaction score
Had my Blackbear live performance tuning today in the DC area.... Wow! Night and day difference in drivability and as well as an Curtious, informative, and extremely professional experience from the great staff at Blackbear. Hands down the most important step you can do in correctly tuning your vehicle, Thank you !