6.2 for Chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachcomber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ugh, and I just bought my '17 last week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Glad they are listening to the customers, but I still wanna see the Tahoe and Burb get the new Silverado fronts, and specifically the Z71 fronts

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say I dont dig it. Love the Silverado front clip, love the Tahoe front clip. Don't like that.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a great idea the RS truck looks great, will be interesting to see what the pricing ends up being

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to say I dont dig it. Love the Silverado front clip, love the Tahoe front clip. Don't like that.

Looks terrible! I like both front ends on their respective designs. They don't go well together though.

to each his own, I suppose. I think the new Z71 silverado front end is the best looking front end they've made in a while, and I really don't like the front on the current Tahoe. I'd never own one, but different strokes.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Silverado front end, especially the Z71, over thentahoe front end but I don't like the truck front on a Tahoe. It looks weird. Lol. Too bad they aren't offering the 6.2 in the suburban in this package. It's only an appearance package on the suburban. Kinda lame in my opinion. Why offer it on the Tahoe and not the suburban?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne