5.3 Used Supercharger?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jason_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
with that particular one being local to you, then you have the opportunity to see it and verify that it is complete before you buy it. Not only could you save on shipping, but the guy might be open to a cash offer. That is, if he responds.

OP
OP
DWebPro

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, the wife convinced me to just wait and buy a new in box system or find a 6.2 engine/trans/ecu/harness swap that in and supercharge it.

Says she wants to drive the fastest SUV in the valley... ok then!

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, the wife convinced me to just wait and buy a new in box system or find a 6.2 engine/trans/ecu/harness swap that in and supercharge it.

Says she wants to drive the fastest SUV in the valley... ok then!

Can your wife talk to my wife and teach her that it is okay to modify vehicles? Lol

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Depending on what kind of charger is, you may be able to buy they box that contains all needed accessories to install it

OP
OP
DWebPro

DWebPro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can your wife talk to my wife and teach her that it is okay to modify vehicles? Lol

Lol. After a weekend out of state and renting a 6speed skat pack challenger, she was hooked. Maybe do the same, let her drive it and get that want to go fast bug.

Depending on what kind of charger is, you may be able to buy they box that contains all needed accessories to install it

Agreed, thinking this all through my best bet will be to go new versus trying to price it together. In my younger days I pieced together a turbo on a Celica gts but I think a supercharger on something the wife drives shouldn't be home brew with parts and reliability.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mistehkins