3in not enough

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
yasmoni

yasmoni

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hopefully u get biggger tires and maybe some rims with alittle offset. Because right now you would look like your going to tip over if u just added a 6" lift. :2cents:

From the picture u added it looks like the truck sits a good bit lower in the front? I bet if you raised the front (2") to match the back you would like the stance a lot better.
I think it looks like that because its sitting on a decline a bit, but yeah, stance is definitely coming soon, and I was looking at 35s if I upgraded to 6

Chubbs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it looks like that because its sitting on a decline a bit, but yeah, stance is definitely coming soon, and I was looking at 35s if I upgraded to 6
The parking lot is sloping down and your truck is at an angle to your camera shot.

But make no mistake, this black 'Hoe is a beast. It is setup like MF'er as it is. I would like for my Yukon to ride like yours is right now with some pizza cutter 285/295 on 20s.
I need some lift for the slightly larger tires I want to run so 3" up all in the flexy part is **** with me.

OP
OP
yasmoni

yasmoni

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The parking lot is sloping down and your truck is at an angle to your camera shot.

But make no mistake, this black 'Hoe is a beast. It is setup like MF'er as it is. I would like for my Yukon to ride like yours is right now with some pizza cutter 285/295 on 20s.
I need some lift for the slightly larger tires I want to run so 3" up all in the flexy part is **** with me.

Hell yeah, I got a bad hoe, and I just want to make her a little bigger and aggressive.