35" tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
are those 35x12.5? I am just finding it hard to believe it doesn't rub when turning, backing up, over bumps.....you get my point.

My sig pic is 6.5" of lift....see how close that tire is to the rear part of the front fender? It sounded like my truck was eating itself backing up and turning over a dip or big bump

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure how wide they are in inches but they are 35 in tall and they really don't rub at all and I've had them on for a week now and have already been 4x4ing with them

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Oh and there 315/75/r16s

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Don't waste your money with the 2-3" RCX lift, seriously, trust me.

Told you not to do it... I should have explained better haha

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

0422011158.jpg
there she is t-bar crank with 35s on stock rims with no rubbing

Truck looks cool, but seriously your truck is begging you for a proper suspension lift. Trust me it'll make it happy and you aswell.

OP
OP
Reaction score
So I found a 2" leveling kit that comes with new keys and 2" blocks. Ik I'd have to uncrank the torsion bars install the keys and the blocks. But am I gonna have any alignment issues?

OP
OP
Reaction score
The crank wears on all the ball joints amd tie rods. Plus the new keys go up to 3" and comes with 2" blocks for the back. I can get it all for 120 bucks. So what I'm wondering is if I'm gonna have trouble with the alignment