35" tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So right now I'm runnin 285/75/16 no problem with a mild t bar crank what I'm wondering is if I run the 2-3" rough country suspension lift will I be able to fit a 315/75/16. Basically a 35" tire. Please help. Thanks

blackout82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
u can but you will rub. you can cut your front bumper and inch on both sides and then you wont rub. me personally 35's on on 3 inches of lift isnt that great. 33's look awesome and function a lot better

TahoeTaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running that size now, and I'm on a 6" Rough Country lift. I wouldn't try it on only a 3" lift, unless you're adding a body lift, too

OP
OP
Reaction score
The plastic molding on my front bumber was ripped off today. I put a brush guard winch combo on and the molding was in the way so all of that came off. Haha. I've got a 2 inch body lift which is why I cleared 33" no problem at all. But with the frame still being stock hight the 33 just look small.

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

If y'all got pics of y'alls rides that'd be great too!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^^listen to him. He is having a really poor ride. Get the 6" kit and UNcrank it for less lift. however I would crank it a little. I just installed a RCX 6" kit and still needed to get the saw out to clear bald 35" tires. I even had to trim with my cepek lift

OP
OP
Reaction score
Ik it's not the best idea I just wanted to know if it would work. I'm a poor college student with a minimum wage job. Haha

96GMCYukonGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a 96 2dr on 315/75/16 bfg all terrains and all I have for lift is a torsion bar crank in the front and they don't rub at all I'll post pics later with a computer

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always wonder how people can not rub on 35" tires with just a crank. My tahoe is an 8" lift in teh frnt and I can get them to rub. I just added the rcx kit to the suburban and had to saw teh back part of the wheel well, and steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33